Meet our people
At Federation Centres we are committed to fostering a culture where our people are engaged, passionate and valued. Success with our people will lead to success with our customers, shareholders and the communities we serve over the long term.
We aim to lead our industry in the way we do business by working together with shared purpose and belief and tackling challenges to create long term sustainable solutions. Our people are responsive, intuitive and adaptive and we always do what we say to deliver on promises.
Why work with us?
- Understanding and engaging our employees
- Providing meaningful work which supports our shoppers, retailers and local communities.
- Individual development by providing the environment for growth and partnering with industry leading training and development providers.
- Building career opportunities that are aligned to employees' interests, capabilities and personal circumstances.
- Rewarding our employees for their performance and contributions to the business.
- Providing flexible work arrangements as well as an energetic, cooperative and fun place to work.
At Federation Centres, we recruit talented individuals and encourage them to realise their potential in an environment that values creativity and innovation.
We offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. We employ people with a view to retaining and motivating them for the long-term, giving you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability. We are committed to providing learning and development opportunities to help you reach your potential.
Diversity in the Workplace
Join the team
At Federation Centres we recruit talented individuals and offer them the experience and freedom to grow their career.
If you are currently entitled to work in Australia and would like to join the Federation Centres team, email your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org